Pages

Thursday 3 January 2013

Time for a change...?

Having been a Blackberry user for nearly 12 years is it time for me to consider a change...? 

After reading this article in the New York Times it seems like im not alone in considering a different mobile device. 


Over he years I've found Blackberry devices to be highly reliable and am a real fan of the QWERTY keyboard.  I also made extensive use of UMA which is not something I see supported by many handsets or mobile networks these days. 
 
 
Maybe I will wait and see what the new Blackberry 10 devices are like and make a decision thereafter!  This review by Techradar looks promising http://www.techradar.com/reviews/pc-mac/software/operating-systems/blackberry-10-1090522/review and is worth a read if you want to know more about the BB10 OS.

I note that the BB10 OS browser support Adobe Flash..which is something I find frustrating when using an iPhone / iPad to view webpages which have  a Flash component to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment